Friday, January 2, 2015

My Artistic Adventures Challenge #1: Anything Goes

Hello Artistic Friends!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year!
Super excited to be starting the challenges again here on the
My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog
  
Our First Challenge for 2015 is
Anything Goes!!
 Create any NEW tangible item, Card, tag, ATC, Layout, altered art piece, Banner, pretty much anything you can come up with that is tangible using some of my digital images (and or others).
(Sorry no digital entrees)
Please remember you can use other images to play along & win the "Top three badge" but in order to win the Random Draw (a free collage sheet) and Designer's Choice (chance to Guest Design and receive free images) you must use one of my images. 
You Can link up your creations below.
  Here are some fabulous inspiration pieces from the Design Team!
Please link up below!
Hugs!!
Heather

5 comments:

  1. Wow- what fun! Love the cherubs, jingle bells, tulle and ribbon. Lots of inspiration!! Happy 2015, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't see where the linky is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot see your linky, so here is my entry
    http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/glimmer-bookmark.html
    Thanks for the challenge, and the awesome DT samples
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations :) and Happy New Year :) I too can't see Mr. Linky so here is my URL - http://craftyanimal.blogspot.com/2015/01/spring-flowers.html for you Anything Goes Challenge. Thanks for the challenge and hope entering like this is OK :) Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am back with another entry :) :) - here is the link to the altered item I would like to enter your challenge with - http://craftyanimal.blogspot.com/2015/01/sps-to-moon-and-back.html Many thanks and hugs again xx

    ReplyDelete