Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Simple Easy to Do Christmas Cards Mid Month Inspiration

Today I am going to share with you a couple simple cards that I and a couple of my DT members have made.  
These are what we consider....mailable....lol.  In that they are actually flat enough to fit in an envelope.  
They could possibly be considered
"CAS" (Clean and Simple).


Made a Flat mailable card too....using my Snowman Collage sheet.  She even threw in a Holly image from my Vintage Holly Girl set.
Heather (me)
Simple Tussie Mussie....not so fussie
Flat Card...using my Traditional Christmas Focals and "Merry Christmas Sentiment" from my Noel Tag and Present Tag set.
 This time I used a couple pieces from different sheets.
Merry Christmas Sentiment from my Noel Tag and Present Tag set.  Candy Cane and Christmas Tree from my Traditional Mitten Set.  The Little Victorian Christmas girl and Spring Green Tag Bases.
I hope you have found some inspiration, and don't forget about the challenge we have going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment